Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Who's Your Biggest Fan?

Please don't say "my mother".

I'm my own biggest fan.  It's true.  I laugh at my own jokes.  I think I'm pretty freakin' fabulous!  I'm not being self-centered or narcissistic.  I'm being honest.

You have to ignore the people who want to drown you with cynicism and who harshly criticize your dream because it's your dream.  My dream is to be a successful Indie author. It's going to be a long tough road.  I know that.  I welcome it.  You know why...

Because as I travel down this road, I get to meet a bunch of cool people who are traveling right along with me.  People who may or may not laugh at my coffee and John Mayer obsession....people who may or may not understand my morning traffic commute rants.  But still, it's all good! (yup, I went there)

What I'm trying to say is basically, live in the NOW.  Be your own biggest fan.  It's never too late and you're never to old.

My motto is:  Live...Dream...Write.

That's about all I can do.


No comments:

Post a Comment