Thursday, August 11, 2011

Baby Don't Cry

Baby Don’t Cry - 2Pac & the Outlawz

I needed to hear this more than anything today.  When I’m going through something serious, as I am now, music helps keep me sane.

I know I talk a lot about Jimi Hendrix and John Mayer, but Tupac Shakur was the very first artist whose music I felt could change a thought or feeling that I had.  Jimi and John came later but 2Pac…

well, there are no words.

He was the first to tell me not to give up.




Baby please don’t cry, you got to keep your head up
Even when the road is hard, never give up
Baby don’t cry, you got to keep your head up
Even when the road is hard, never give up
Baby don’t cry, I hope you got your head up
Even when the road is hard, never give up {never give up}
Baby don’t cry, I hope you got your head up {never give up}
Even when the road is hard, never give up
Baby don’t cry

No comments:

Post a Comment