Monday, January 9, 2012

Official Release: A Hustler's Promise

It's here!

I started A Hustler's Promise on November 1, 2011 as part of NaNoWriMo.  I've been working on it every single day since then and I'm so happy that it's finally up on Amazon.

This is the first 2 part book that I've written and the first urban fiction novel I've written.  I was apprehensive about writing an urban fiction novel, namely because of the stigma that is attached to urban fiction.  It started out as a romance novel but as it progressed (and the characters started speaking to me) I knew that no matter how I tried to spin it, urban fiction/urban romance was the only genre it would fit it.

I'm proud and I hope you all enjoy it!


What's more important than family?  Nothing, according to Jaicyn Jones and her boyfriend Rayshawn.  As the pair take on the hard streets as the new age Bonnie & Cldye, the promises that they've made to each other won't be broken, no matter what.

E-book Available now on Amazon and Smashwords
Paperback Available on Amazon

BREAKING NEWS: UNTITLED will be free on Amazon for 24hrs starting 1.10.12 to celebrate A Hustler's Promise breaking the top 100 in Multicultural Romance on Amazon!

Who Says a White Boy Can't Play the Blues?

No comments:

Post a Comment