Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Books I Didn't Write: Anew by Chelsea Fine


Two years ago, Scarlet awoke in the forest alone, afraid, and unable to remember anything. Lost and confused, her life was a mystery...until she met a boy with a familiar voice.
Gabriel Archer has a voice from her past, and Scarlet is determined to remember why. She immerses herself in his life only to discover he has a brother he's kept hidden from her: Tristan Archer.
Upon meeting Tristan, Scarlet's world becomes even more muddled. While she's instinctively drawn to Gabriel, she's impossibly drawn to Tristan--and confused out of her mind. But as she tries to piece together her history, Scarlet realizes her past...might just be the death of her.

Typically I don't read a ton of YA Novels but I met Chelsea through the Indie Book Collective and her book, Sophie and Carter, was pretty good so I wanted to check this one out to.

I really enjoyed this book.  So much that I put off reading Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick to read Anew.  Chelsea brought a new and interesting twist to a love triangle which anyone who knows me, knows that I can't turn down a good love triangle.  Anew was a refreshing read, full of suspense and romance.

I'm glad that I read this book and now I can't wait for Book Two: Awry.

Message to Chelsea:  write faster!!!

Love your friend,
JC

No comments:

Post a Comment