Monday, January 7, 2013

New Year...Big Things to Come

She's back!

And by she, I do mean, me...Miss Jackie Chanel.

Honestly, I'm blown away how good the beginning of 2012 was.  With the release of A Hustler's Promise and A Hustler's Promise 2, I saw my books hit the top of the Amazon charts and authors who I've admired for a long time were beginning to notice me and see me as a force in this business.

Along with the success of my books came a promotion at work.  I was really happy for the promotion, but it was stressful and a lot of hard work.  It took me out of my element as a writer because I simply did not have the energy to keep going at the level I was writing on and do my job effectively.

At the end of 2012, I made a decision to leave my job and work for myself.  That was a GIANT step in the right direction for me and my books.  I'm so happy!!!

Needless to say, 2013 is going to be a busy year.  I thank each and everyone of you guys for your amazing support and I appreciate your eagerness for more.

With that being said, if you haven't already, you may want to read Untitled.  The follow up book, Unsung, is coming soon!  This book has been a long time coming, but I guarantee you, it will be worth the wait.


I'm going to be working on many different projects this year so don't be surprised.  As I always say, I'm not your average romance author.  I'm always looking for opportunities to broaden my writing experience and write across the genres.

And finally...

Yes, there will be a A Hustler's Promise 3 this year.  I do not have a date but stay tuned to my Twitter, Facebook, and this blog to get all the details.

Like I said, New Year...Big Things to Come!

Holla!!!

JC


PS- did you know that Change of Heart got a makeover?  Check it out.


1 comment:

  1. I cant wait to read the new books!!
    Or at least, now the names :P

    ReplyDelete