Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Paitence is a Virtue...whatever


Hate is a really strong word so I won't say that I hate this quote and anyone who says it to me...

BUT (notice the big but there) I do extremely dislike this quote and everyone who says it to me.

Because I am patient...for the most part.

Seriously, I am.  Stop laughing.

Sometimes it's not about being patient and waiting for things to happen in the order they are supposed to happen.  What often comes across as a lack of patience is usually me being fed up with lack of support or asking people to do something in a timely manner and it not getting done.

*light bulb*

Ah ha...it's not patience I have a problem with.  It's people!

I should work on that.

I'll put at the bottom of my To-Do List.  It'll get done...eventually


No comments:

Post a Comment