Sunday, September 25, 2011

When Autumn comes, it doesn't ask...

I heard (or probably read on Facebook...can't remember) someone say that since summer is over, people are beginning to get "boo'd up".

Boo'd Up - The initial hook up stage when the couple doesn't leave the house or go to the clubs.  Kissing in public also occurs at this time. (from Urban Dictionary)

At first I laughed.  Then I thought about it.

It does seem like as soon as the first frost hits, there are many more couples around than in the summer.  I've heard comedians joke about this before.

What is that all about?

Is it the change in the weather that makes guys and girls want to spend more time inside with their significant other?

Or all the scantily clad girls of summer changed into jeans and sweaters which makes it easier for guys to stop gawking and acknowledge that "hey, I have a girlfriend!"

Is summer a test on relationships?  Sort of like, if you can survive three months of hot weather, beaches, girls in bikinis, etc, you're set.

Has any relationship survivied this test?

I may need to spend some more time looking into this.

Tell me, what do you think about this?

No comments:

Post a Comment